
I love this picture of my awesome friend Jenny and her hubby Marcus! They are such a cool couple. It is their 10 year wedding anniversary and they look like newlyweds. So fun to see them still in love! This was taken a fave spot of mine, Gasworks Park. I am through and through a Seattle girl and hope to book shoots there more often! Check out more cool sun flare shots at i heart faces.

This one is great! Love your photos. You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome shot! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this! So awesome. The flare compliments the shot so well.
ReplyDeleteWow. Just, wow! What a great shot. I love being a voyer with a camera on moments like these, and to have an image like this taken when you've been married for ten years.... I guess I just added a goal to my list.
ReplyDeleteoooh... lovely! Great emotion captured here..
ReplyDeleteOh my word that's such a sweet photo! They look so in love :)
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this picture.. SOOO good
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely delicious flare and such a sweet image!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful moment :)
ReplyDeleteOh! I LOVE this. It is beautiful and tells such a story.
ReplyDeleteYowza! And I mean that in the best possible way! This is an incredible image... they're positioned perfectly to catch some amazing flare!!
ReplyDeleteI love this one:)
ReplyDeleteWow. That is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery romantic shot!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! You definitely captured the romance. :) Beautiful photo, I love the sun flare! :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! The flare is perfect!
ReplyDeleteYoung love. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect picture. It is magical and wonderful and I am totally in love with it!
ReplyDeleteExcellent. I like it.
ReplyDeleteNice shot!
ReplyDeleteI adore this sunflare shot! :-) great capture!!!
ReplyDeleteawww this really sweep me off my feet! so sweet!
ReplyDeleteu may view mine if u have time
This is so pretty, I love it.
ReplyDeletegreat job!
ReplyDeleteLovely...
ReplyDeleteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ