
i heart faces turns one this week with a "Best Face Photo" contest. They wanted a recent face pic, so I chose this one that I took today of my son and "the pester." My dog Symon drives us all crazy with his incessant kisses (most of the time it is because he has to go potty 5 minutes after he just went out!). I love how Max is trying to ignore Symon and play with his shoe. And of course, I love that little face!

oh my goodness! I think that has to be the cutest picture I have seen in a long time. Specially that it's max and I love dogs!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We have a little dog like that and she would love to do that, too. Great capture of a great moment!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to be visiting in the Seattle area anytime soon. My daughter turns one on February 24th and I'd like to get her pictures taken.
ReplyDeleteSUCH a cute picture! :) love it! :)
ReplyDelete